Digital Resource specializes in SEO and internet marketing services to improve the quality and volume of traffic to your website. For more info, call us at (561) 429-2585 or visit our site: https://yourdigitalresource.com
We guarantee that your business remains on the top of search results and help you get more clients. For more details, call us at (561) 429-2585 or visit our site: https://yourdigitalresource.com
If you want to search for business online, do you reach for your smartphone or your laptop? Chance are that you, like the majority of consumers, would reach for your iPhone, Android, or other smartphone device. As a result, in order to be successful, your internet marketing tactics can’t just be desktop-friendly. They need to be mobile-friendly too. Don’t believe us? Keep reading to learn some facts about the importance of going mobile that every business needs to know. Then, contact our online marketing company to start bringing in results.
19 Mobile Marketing Facts to Know
Mobile Search Statistics
– Almost 60% of all searches are now from mobile devices, with 30% of these being local searches.
– 77% of mobile searches are made even when a desktop is available.
– 40% of mobile searches occur between 6pm and 12pm.
– Mobile devices account for 52% of paid search clicks.
– 70% of searches on mobile devices are followed up with an action within 60 minutes.
Mobile Advertising Statistics
– Facebook mobile ads now make up 79% of its business.
– Media brands devote 51% of their online marketing spending to mobile.
– 41% of businesses think attribution transparency is their biggest challenge with mobile advertising.
– In 2018, mobile advertising will account for 58% of all internet advertising, while desktop advertising will only account for 42%.
Mobile Email Statistics
– 69% of emails are opened on mobile devices, which is significantly more than the amount opened on desktops and other devices.
– Company emails influence 69% of consumers to make a mobile purchase.
Mobile Shopping Statistics
– 82% of smartphone users utilize their mobile devices to help them make a buying decision.
– Mobile shopping-related searched have increased by more than 120% in the last year.
– 37% of consumers are more likely to buy a product or service from a mobile-optimized site.
– 93% of people who use their mobile devices to research end up making a purchase, both in physical stores and online.
– 25% of mobile businesses saw 50% of their sales come from mobile devices.
Mobile Loading Time Statistics
– 18% of mobile users abandon a website if it doesn’t load in less than 5 seconds.
– 47% of consumers expect a mobile webpage to load in 2 seconds or less.
– 18% of mobile users will leave a mobile website (and most likely go to a competitor’s) if the webpage doesn’t load in less than 5 seconds.
Contact Our Online Marketing Company to Learn More
There is no hiding from the truth: mobile is taking over. Are your internet marketing efforts mobile-responsive? If not, then it’s time to start or risk losing your customers to a competitor. Luckily, if you don’t know the first thing about making your marketing strategy smartphone-friendly, our online marketing company is here to assist you. Contact our experienced internet marketing team to get started today!
Digital Resource specializes in SEO and internet marketing services to improve the quality and volume of traffic to your website. For more info, call us at (561) 429-2585 or visit our site: Yourdigitalresource.com
Why Are URLs Important for Search Engine Optimization?
Most businesses underestimate the power that their website URLs have in their page rankings. But they shouldn’t. URLs are extremely important for search engine optimization (SEO). This is because your URLs are often the first thing that both Google and your customers see. Not to mention, they are the building blocks of an effective site hierarchy. However, creating a SEO friendly URL is a lot easier said than done.
How Can I Create a SEO Friendly URL?
There is a lot that goes into cultivating a SEO friendly URL that will help your business’s website climb page rankings. However, to help you get started, we compiled a list of some can’t miss SEO tips for URL optimization.
- Make sure that your URLs are readable. If you can’t understand your URLs, neither can search engines.
- Always use hyphens to separate the words in your URLs since Google does not read underscores. For example, make your URL https://yourdomain.com/best-pediatric-dentist instead of https://yourdomain.com/best_pediatric_dentist.
- Don’t use any capital letters in your URLs. URLs are case sensitive to placing capital letters in it will only confuse search engines and visitors.
- Block any and all bad URLs with robots.txt. This tells search engines to ignore dynamic URLs that point to your canonical URL.
- Use canonical URLs and avoid a duplicate content penalty by informing search engines your preferred domain and preferred web pages.
- Upload a favicon. This will not only build your brand but will build trust with both your site visitors and search engines as well.
- Utilize 301 redirects to tell Google about any changes to your URLS so you don’t lose your page rankings.
- Always remember to add target keywords in your URLs. By doing so, any search engines that read your URLs will be able to connect browsers with relevant content and have your site rank for those specific keywords.
How Else Can I Improve My Page Rankings?
Optimizing your URL isn’t the only way that your business can climb page rankings. In fact, there are countless SEO tactics that can make sure that you get to the top of Google search results. But, thanks to constant updates and ranking factors, SEO is complicated and confusing. As a result, one of the best ways to guarantee an improvement in your page rankings is by allowing an internet marketing company do all the hard work for you. For the best team of internet marketers to handle all of your SEO needs, look no further than Digital Resource. We would love to assist your business in reaching new levels of success. Contact our SEO experts today to learn more!
There’s no hiding from the truth: if you want your small business to get to the top of Google search results, you need to start building links. But most businesses already now know this. As a result, it’s important to find an edge. Luckily, there are certain link building techniques that can make sure you outrank your competitors. One of these ways is thinking locally when it comes to link building. Keep reading for some can’t miss local link building techniques for small businesses!
Take Advantage of Local Resources
One of the most effective techniques for building links locally is by taking advantage of local resources. Drive traffic to your site and boost local SEO by getting listed in local directories and review sites. Also, ask any local partners if they can link back to your site on their “Partnership” page on their website. If you haven’t established a partnership with any other local businesses, build local links by giving testimonials to businesses you regularly interact with. Another great way to take advantage of local resources for the sake of building links is by participating in local community events to earn recognition and links from local news outlets.
Make Building Links Easy for People
An easy way to local link build is make it easy for other people. You can do this by creating a “Link to Us” page on your business website to make it as easy as possible for other people to link back to you. You can also do this by generating an HTML link snippet at the end of each piece of content you create.
Practice Strategic Blogging
Blogging strategically is another local link building technique. What does strategic blogging consist of? It entails publishing content that people like and captures their interests in an on-promotional way, guest blogging for other businesses and creating content based on their blog requirements, and conducting keyword research and targeting the right keywords. With strategic blogging, you will be able to produce quality back links from other blogs while also allowing people to share and link back to you.
Don’t Forget to Link Build Images
Both the process and positive effects of building links isn’t reserved to merely written content. You can also link build images. Let other people and local businesses use your website’s images, but always ensure that they link and attribute the images back to your business.
Work with a Reputable Internet Marketing Company
It’s time to unlock your business’s potential through effective local link building. And there is no better way to guarantee results than by working with a reputable and experienced internet marketing company. Luckily, you can find the best team of internet marketers in South Florida to start building links for your company at Digital Resource. Begin your journey towards the first page of Google by requesting a complimentary link building analysis from us today!