Are you looking for Professional SEO Services to grow your business? Our SEO services will make sure that your website ranks higher in search engine results page. For more info, call: (561) 429-2585 or visit our site: http://www.yourdigitalresource.com
Our seo service can help to find affordable process for all types of business. So, whether you business is small or big, we can help you in your pursuit. Get more information @ http://www.yourdigitalresource.com
Mistake #1: Being Too Sales Oriented
Focusing on your products and services to explicitly promote your business is a total content marketing faux pas. Not to mention, browsers can always tell when a business is crafting content solely to sell yourself. Instead, create educational, informative, and entertaining content. By doing this, you build an audience that is loyal to your business, which increases the chances that they will use you for your products or services in the future.
Mistake #2: Not Writing for a Target Audience
Another content mistake that our content marketing company sees time and time again is writing about general topics for no specific audience and ignoring the issues your target buyers have. This content error may still attract readers to your site, but these are not the type of readers that will turn into customers, which is the whole point of content marketing. Luckily, you can fix this problem by putting a little bit of extra work into your content strategy. Find out who your target buyers are and then research their challenges and motivations. Then tailor your content to address these specific issues.
Mistake #3: Optimizing Too Much or Not at All
While search engine optimization (SEO) is crucial to content marketing success, it’s important not to do too much or too little optimization. Avoid overstuffing your content with keywords and links. But also don’t ignore SEO tactics altogether. How can you optimize your content the perfect amount to achieve great rankings? It’s simple. Instead of writing for Google spiders, write for the people while still using SEO best practices throughout each and every content piece.
Mistake #4: Not Maintaining a Consistent Schedule
When it comes to content marketing, consistency is key. As a result, posting content randomly, too often, or infrequently can cause serious problems with your audience. They will either feel overwhelmed by the number of posts or forget that your business even exists. Instead, if you want to keep your loyal audience, make a content schedule and stick to it.
Mistake #5: Not Hiring an Experienced Content Marketing Company
The biggest mistake any business can make when it comes to their content strategy is not teaming up with a reputable and experienced content marketing company. Luckily, you can find the best content marketing company at Digital Resource. Our team of content marketers know all the ins and outs of digital content and are prepared to do all the content research, writing, editing, and posting for you. Contact our content marketing team to get started today!
Your Digital Resource provides best SEO & Internet Marketing services that generates result oriented leads, traffic and sales for your business websites. For more details, please call us at (561) 429-2585 or visit our site: https://yourdigitalresource.com
Consumers are on the internet more than ever before. They browse it for entertainment, they browse it for information, they browse it to keep in touch, and they even browse it to find products or services. As a result, it’s safe to say that internet marketing is more crucial to business success than ever before. And this includes all facets of internet marketing: search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, and more. Because of this, our web marketing company thought that it might be useful if your business learns about some eye-opening facts about internet marketing. Keep reading for your ultimate list of digital statistics! Then, contact our web marketing company to learn more.
Search Engine Optimization Statistics
– Google gets more than 100 billion searches every month.
– The first position on Google search results has a more that 34% clickthrough rate.
– The average web page on Google’s first page of results contains 1,890 words.
– 30% of mobile searches are related to a location.
– 40% of businesses state that the most challenging part to SEO success are the complicate search algorithms and their constant changes.
Content Marketing Statistics
– Blog titles with 6-13 words attract the most consisted and highest amount of visitors.
– 47% of consumers viewed 3-5 pieces of web content on a business’s website before making a buying decision.
– Businesses that published more than 16 blogs posts per month gout about 4.5 times more leads than businesses that published less than 4 monthly blog posts.
– Almost 50% of internet users search for product or service related video before visiting a store.
– 53% of businesses state that content creation is their top inbound marketing priority.
Social Media Marketing Statistics
– Facebook has 1.37 billion daily active users.
– Instagram has 500 million monthly active users.
– 25% of adults use LinkedIn and 31% use Pinterest.
– Social media posts with images lead to 2.3 times more engagement than social media posts without images.
– 92% of businesses say that social media is essential to their business’s success.
– 66% of businesses who spend at least 6 hours a week on social media marketing see lead generation benefits.
Email Marketing Statistics
– 1 billion people actively use Gmail.
– 11 a.m. has the highest clickthrough rate for emails.
– 64% of people prefer emails that are rich in text.
– Email subject lines that include “thank you” have the highest engagement levels.
– Two-thirds of emails are read on people’s smartphone and/or tablet.
Where Can I Find the Best Web Marketing Company
For the best web marketing company to provide your business with the best web marketing services, look no further than Digital Resource. Our experienced internet marketing team loves using the power internet to assist your business in reaching new levels of success. Start incorporating the best digital tactics into your marketing strategy by contacting Digital Resource today!